Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Help wanted

Writer wanted: Unfortunately I have too many projects right now and haven't been able to maintain this site properly. I apologize to those of you who frequent Maverick Hockey Recruits looking for updates.

I still plan to maintain the blog when possible. I'll try to keep the sidebar up-to-date with new recruits and do write-ups on any recruits I see play.

However, it would be nice to have some additional content put in place on the site. If you're interested in contributing, please send an email to (msurecruits at gmail.com -- use subject: Blog Contributor) along with a few writing samples, if possible. Additionally, let me know why you're interested in helping contribute.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the MSU Hockey Recruits Blog. Your input and participation is very much appreciated.